- This event has passed.
Waiting for MMC 2021
October 26, 2021 - October 27, 2021
Endorsed by the Standing Committee on Measurements, Instrumentation and Traceability (SC-MINT) of WMO Commission for Observation, Infrastructures and Information Systems (INFCOM)
Waiting for MMC is the title of the 2021 MMC webinar, that will be organized 26-27 October 2021, starting at 10:25 CEST (UTC+2). The event will be organized on a web platform and will be free of charge.
It is expected that the webinar will include reports and talks from:
- The “Air Temperature Metrology” – ATM 149 EURAMET Project,
- The Copernicus C3S 311a Lot 3
- The WMO SC-MINT/Expert Team on “Measurement Uncertainties” and “CRS group”
- The BIPM CCT Working Group Environment (and TG Air)
The webinar will be focused on two main topics:
- Air temperature
- Uncertainties in environmental measurements, including climate references and the cryosphere
The schedule will be based on three groups of 3 hour sessions, with a pause in the middle, on the two days.
IOPScience’s “Measurement Science and Technology has granted a full special issue of their journal to “Waiting for MMC” webinar!
If you want to know more, please go to their website by clicking here.
Thank you to all who registered for the “Waiting for MMC 2021” free webinar.
Registrations are CLOSED.